- Polite and respectful behavior towards the teachers, the office staff of the college and their fellow students is expected from a student of M.N.Mahavidyalaya.
- The teachers and all the office members should be caring to all the students. They will build a good interaction with them.
- Use of mobile phones, head phones is strictly prohibited in the class rooms and in the campus where serious works are conducted.
- Punctuality and regularity in the class rooms are highly desirable.
- Appearing in the college internal assessment is mandatory.
- Identity Card must be carried regularly and produced when asked by the authority inside the campus.
- Students are to maintain strict discipline in between the termination of a class and the beginning of the next one.
- For the breach of discipline within the college premises the Principal of the college may: i. Impose a fine on a student. ii. Suspend the student for period as he may deem it fit iii. Expel his /her candidature from the college for some period as the administration thinks justified.
- Regular attendance is required to appear in the university examination. As per the rules and regulations implemented by the University, students must possess at least 75% of class attendance. Otherwise, they may be declared by the college authority as discollegiate/ non-collegiate. Guardian meetings may be organized to ensure better attendance and performance.