MISSION and VISION of the COLLEGE
Maharaja Nandakumar Mahavidyalaya is committed to provide opportunity for value based higher education in this South Bengal, dominated by people of weaker sections as well as Minority ones. It is our determination to motivate and equip the education for the youths of the region to make them fit to face the cut- throat competition of present day world. We are also keen to develop the inherent qualities of the students giving them value based education under the ideology of Swami Vivekananda and other great reformers of our country. In fact, we want to assist the students to learn greater good for themselves as well as for the society in Bengal.
The objectives of Maharaja Nandakumar Mahavidyalaya include:
Making the students successful for their upcoming life.
- Arrangement for suitable learning system for the students.
- Higher education for the students of rural area.
- Achieving the title of Center of Excellence in all streams.
- Rejuvenate the dreams and aspirations of the students.
- Assess the potentiality of the students and developing it.
- Job oriented teaching and learning system.
- Assuring quality education.
- Nurturing value based education.
- Assuring proper atmosphere for learning.
- Neat and clean college campus.
- Devoted service for the betterment of the students.
- Aspiring to make the Mahavidyalaya as one of the best colleges of the University.
- Keen to develop quality than quantity.
- Understanding the demand of the age.
- Making the students to feel comfortable in the college premises
- Appreciating the talent of the students.
- Rendering service to the society making its youths as complete men.